If you’ve ever played the game Telephone, you know that the words of the first whispered message can completely change by the time it reaches the last person to hear the words. If there is a mischievous person in the game, the message can become so altered that it no longer resembles the original utterance. For over 50+ years the Progressives in our government and those in charge of writing our text books have slowly altered our history. It happened so slowly that we didn’t catch it at first. But here we are in 2010 and much of our history books no longer accurately depict America’s history.
The messages of Liberty, Faith, Representative Governance, Independence from Government Intrusion, and Free Markets have slowly been altered until they barely resemble the Original Intent found in our Founding Documents. To understand the original intent, we must go back to our Original documents.
Major Document Collections
The Avalon Project: Documents in Law, History and Diplomacy. Yale Law School, Lillian Goldman Law Library.
- Chronology of American History 1492 – Present
- American Revolution: A Documentary History
- Colonial Charters, Grants and Related Documents
- Confederate States of America: Documents
- The American Constitution: A Documentary Record
- Magna Carta, 1215
- Mayflower Compact; November 11, 1620
- Fundamental Orders of January 14, 1639
- Fundamental Agreement, or Original Constitution of the Colony of New Haven, June 4, 1639
- Agreement of the Settlers at Exeter in New Hampshire, 1639
- The Combinations of the Inhabitants Upon the Piscataqua River for Government, October 22, 1641
- The Articles of Confederation of the United Colonies of New England; May 19, 1643
- Congressional Resolutions